The Colorado Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (CSSGA) is a Colorado based not for proﬁt organization representing the interests of the state’s aggregate mining industry. Founded in 1956, the CSSGA is a member driven organization that works with state and local governments, regulatory agencies, and the Colorado community to continue improving and growing the aggregate mining industry. CSSGA also educates the aggregate community about environmentally friendly products and practices. Interested in joining?
View the CSSGA’s Strategic Plan Update from the 2016 Annual Conference.
There are three types of CSSGA members:
- Producer Members:
Companies that are actively involved in the mining of aggregates.
- Corporate Associate Members:
Companies that provide a product or service to the stone, sand and gravel industry and have over 3 employees.
- Small Business Associate Members:
Companies that provide a product or service to the stone, sand and gravel industry and have 3 or less employees.
The primary objectives of the CSSGA are:
- Maintain a strong voice and presence for the industry on legislative matters.
- Educate our members on the most up-to-date and pertinent safety issues.
- Improve and maintain strong relations with state and local regulatory agencies.
- Bring Best Management Practices to our members through leading industry experts.
- Outreach with consumers, end-users, and students about the aggregate industry’s influence on daily life, reclamation efforts, and their effects on the Colorado community.