We’re Hiring an Association Administrator!
ABOUT THE JOB
The Colorado Ready Mixed Concrete Association (CRMCA) and the American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) – CO/WY Chapter are seeking an Association Administrator. The Association Administrator is responsible for the coordination of operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency with the associations, as well as provide support for the mission of CRMCA and ACPA.
The Association Administrator reports to the CRMCA & ACPA Executive Directors. The ideal candidate will be a proactive office leader who is well versed in technology, office operations, and has general knowledge of or experience in the construction industry and/or with nonprofit associations.
CRMCA is a Colorado based non-profit organization representing the interests of Colorado’s ready mixed concrete industry. Founded in 1956, CRMCA maintains a strong voice and presence for the industry on legislative matters, improves the quality of concrete through an extensive training and educational program, and increases the use of concrete through promotional efforts.
ACPA – CO/WY Chapter was formed in 1984 to lead and assist members in market development, technical expertise, design, specifications, construction, and restoration of concrete pavement. ACPA also provides national and local representation, a forum for innovation, and research for the future.
Core duties and responsibilities for the Association Administrator include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide support to all personnel and assist leadership, staff, and members in meeting materials preparation and A/V.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, reminders, and arranging catering as necessary.
- Attend meetings and provide administrative support including recording minutes and meeting follow up.
- Oversee the administration of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Certification Program including participant registrations, catering, and invoicing.
- Work with association leadership and staff to maintain industry communications including monthly newsletter, website updates and emails to membership.
- Collaborate with association staff to schedule, coordinate and execute educational and member events.
- Assist in maintaining associations’ database programs and systems – MemberClicks, Egnyte, QuickBooks Online – including data input, queries and preparing reports as required.
- Process mail and prepare/send shipments as needed.
- Support annual dues collection survey and other reporting as required.
- Oversee annual scholarship preparation, evaluation, and funds distribution.
- Collect and maintain documents required for bookkeeper and accountant as needed.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures such as information management, filing systems, requisition of office supplies, and other clerical services.
- Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Coordinate with staff and vendors to ensure ongoing operations including telephones, internet, computers, copy machine, etc.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Experience working in a nonprofit/association environment or background in construction preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with MemberClicks Association Management System and QuickBooks Online a plus.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with association staff, board members, and construction industry personnel.
- Ability to compile reporting, business correspondence, and meeting minutes.
- Commitment to organization, attention to detail, highly efficient and conscientious about thorough follow-up.
- Able to handle important information and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to comply with continuous and multiple deadlines and evolving priorities.
- The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision in a hybrid office environment.
- Must be available to work several nights and weekends throughout the year to attend association events and support the staff.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and ability to travel up to 10% annually.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
SALARY & BENEFITS
The anticipated starting pay range for this position is $45,000 – $60,000 annually.
- Medical and dental insurance coverage – up to $800/month towards the company sponsored health and/or dental insurance plan for employee and family members
- Generous paid time off (PTO) policy – Eligible for 20 days Paid Time Off (PTO) per full calendar year as well as 11 federal, state, and floating holidays
- Simple IRA with 3% employer matching
- 50/50 hybrid and in-person work environment. $500 stipend to set up home office.
- Life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability offerings
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement policy
The Associations provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.