– Colorado Contractors Association (CCA) has a website which provides information for contractors and construction industry personnel.
– View the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Response to COVID-19.
– Department of Labor’s (DOL) COVID-19 and the American Workplace provides fact sheets, Q&A, posters, and other resources.
– Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) COVID-19 webpage provides standards, medical information, control and prevention information, among other resources.
– Learn more about the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other Equal Employment Opportunity Laws as they relate to COVID-19.
– Colorado Department of Health & Environment (CDPHE) has provided specific guidance for the construction industry.
– View the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources.
* All resources are subject to change, please confirm you are viewing the latest updates from the listed organization.
CSSGA staff is working remotely. If you have questions or need assistance from the association please contact us using the information below.
Todd Ohlheiser – firstname.lastname@example.org; 303-882-6879
Annelise Shepherd – email@example.com; 804-241-0605
CSSGA wants to offer members the opportunity to participate and present remote educational seminars. We are looking for topics in the following areas:
– Health and Safety
– Land Use and Environment and Technology
– Equipment and Manufacturing
– Regulatory Updates
– Other pertinent topics
If you are interested in hosting a webinar for the CSSGA membership, please reach out to Annelise with your topic and availability.